Japan to Shipping charges are the same nationwide.
Shipping outside Japan is as follows.
Overseas/Customs duties will be charged according to the destination country law
|● Over Shipping settlement|
|￥0 ～ ￥30,000||￥2,750|
|￥30,001 ～ ￥60,000||￥3,850|
|￥60,001 ～ ￥100,000||￥4,950|
|￥100,001 ～ up||￥6,600|
Exchanges and returns
No returns will be accepted for customer reasons, such as incorrect size or mistaken impression of the product. Exchanges or refunds will be accepted if the product delivered is not what you ordered or is defective for reasons attributable to us. Please notify us of the order number and details of the return or exchange at the contact information below within seven days after delivery of the product. We will bear shipping costs in such a case.
The mail-order service (hereinafter referred to as "the Service") in P-ROOM/Firsthand ONLINE STORE (hereinafter referred to as "this Website") is managed, operated, and sold by BBF, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “we,” “us,” “our,” or “the Company”).
In conducting business, including the operation of the Service, we consider it of utmost importance to comply with the laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information and to ensure that we will properly collect, use, and manage such information within us so that users can use the Service with peace of mind.
- 1.About Personal Information
- 2.Acquisition and Use of Personal Information
(2) We will protect personal information appropriately and will not disclose nor provide it to a third party without consent in a state where personal identification is possible, except when permitted under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations.
(3) We shall be able to properly use personal information for the purpose of use specified in section 3 “Purpose of Use of Personal Information” below. In addition, only within the scope of fulfilling the purpose of use specified in section 3 “Purpose of Use of Personal Information” below, we may entrust the personal information we have been provided to our outsourcing contractor in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations, aiming for operating this Website and promoting services to users. In this case, we will select an appropriate outsourcing contractor in compliance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations and will manage and supervise the relevant contractor.
- 3.Purpose of Use of Personal Information
■Use related to the sale of services and products
We will use personal information within the scope of the following purposes of use and the purposes of use indicated at the time of acquisition if it is necessary for the performance of our business.
(1) Management of members and users registered for the purpose of identity verification, management, and notification of users
(2) For conducting the product packing and shipping business (including the packing and shipping business of the company outsourced by us)
(3) For notifying matters necessary for operation (including those by e-mail)
(4) For managing purchase and billing information related to the purchase and use of goods or services, for billing, or for return or exchange processing or refund processing
(5) For responding to various inquiries and after-sales services
(6) Disclosure based on laws and regulations, or exercise of rights and fulfillment of obligations based on contracts
■Use related to advertising and promotion
(7) For conducting advertising and sales promotion activities (including those by e-mail) related to product sales, special offers and other information, for planning campaigns, and for conducting questionnaires
(8) For issuing and sending e-mail newsletters related to product sales, special offers, and other information
■Use for the development of services and measures
(9) For improving services, for conducting research and analysis of marketing data, and for developing new services
- 4.Outsourcing of Personal Information
- In providing the services of this Website to users, we may outsource all or part of the handling of personal information for the purposes described in the above section 3 “Purpose of Use of Personal Information.” In that case, we will select a contractor who meets sufficient personal information protection standards and conclude a contract regarding personal information protection in advance.
- 5.Joint Use of Personal Information
We will jointly use personal information as follows:
•Joint user: DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL Co., Ltd.,
•Items to be jointly used: Same as the personal information specified in section 1 “About Personal Information”
•Purpose of use: Same as the purpose specified in section 3 “Purpose of Use of Personal Information”
•Management responsibility: Personal information protection manager at BBF, Inc.
Uchisaiwaicho Tokyu Building 7F, 1-3-2 Uchisaiwaicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0011
- 6.Management of Personal Information
- We assign a personal information manager to the department responsible for managing personal information, implement appropriate management of personal information, and lead and promote our initiatives regarding personal information protection.
- 7.Disclosure of Personal Information
(1) Based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations, we confirm that the user has the right to request disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, erasure, suspension of provision to a third party, and notification of the purpose of use of personal information. If there is such a request, we will respond promptly according to our personal information handling rules. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of the personal information, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify the user thereof without delay.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the user or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- When it leads to violation of laws and regulations
(2) To implement procedures, such as complaints and consultations regarding personal information or disclosure of personal information, a document that can confirm the identity of the user or a proxy is required.
(3) Please note that, for notification of the purpose of use or request for disclosure of personal information, the fee specified by the Company will be charged.
- 8.Personal Information Handling Operator
Uchisaiwaicho Tokyu Building 7F, 1-3-2 Uchisaiwaicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0011
CEO: Jun Tamura
- 9.Matters Related to Security Management Measures
1. We will implement the necessary and appropriate security management measures for the management of personal data, such as prevention of leakage, loss, or damage. In addition, we will provide necessary and appropriate supervision for employees and contractors (including subcontractors) who handle personal data.
2. We implement and support security management measures for personal data as appropriate based on the formulation of personal information protection guidelines, organizational security management measures, personal security management measures, physical security management measures, technical security management measures, and various other guidelines.
(1) The Website uses a technology called cookies. Cookies are a mechanism in which specific information is temporarily stored as data in the user's communication device, and the user is identified based on the data each time a connection is made.
- 12.Compliance with laws and regulations
- 13.Compliance with laws and regulations
- 14.Proper collection of personal information
- The Companies shall not collect personal information through fraud or other improper means.
- 15.Notification of purposes of use
- The Companies shall strive to obtain personal information only after first clearly identifying and announcing the purposes of use, scope of users, contact points for inquiries, and other necessary information and obtaining the consent of the individuals concerned.
- 16.Security measures
- The Companies shall strive to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of personal information collected within the scope of the purposes of use and shall implement the necessary and appropriate security measures to protect such information from threats, such as those of improper access, unauthorized alteration, leakage, or loss.
- 17.Supervision of subcontractors
- Within the scope of the purposes of use, the Companies may subcontract the handling of personal information collected to third parties. The Companies select such third parties after first confirming that they provide adequate security levels for personal information and implement the necessary and appropriate supervisory means, such as concluding contracts with them on the protection of personal information.
- 18.Provision to third parties
The Companies shall not provide personal information to third parties other than the joint users of such information indicated clearly at the time of collecting such information. However, personal information may be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
・When the individual concerned by such information has consented to the disclosure or sharing of the information
・When such disclosure has been demanded in accordance with legal procedures by a public agency such as a court of law or the police
・When it has been determined that the individual concerned by such information has caused disadvantages to a third party
- 19.Continual improvements to internal structures
- 20.Collection and use of attribute information and behavior logs from which individuals cannot be identified
Using a program provided by its advertising provider, the Website provides behavior-targeted advertising (advertising provided in accordance with the tastes and interests of users based on site viewing data and other information) on specific sites.
(However, such data do not include any information that could be used to identify specific individuals.)
These settings must be repeated in cases such as after changing browsers, deleting cookies, or switching to a new computer. On the advertising opt-out page, users may change settings to not use Google cookies. (They also may disable cookies from third-party providers on the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.)
Google's opt-out page: http://www.google.co.jp/policies/privacy/ads/
The Network Advertising Initiative's opt-out page: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/#completed
- 1. Definition of personal information
- 2. Acquisition of personal information and purpose of use
We will collect personal information from customers who use this website for the following purposes of use and handle that personal information within the scope of the following purpose of use.
- Management of member registered members
- Item shipping
- Product information · After-sales service · Information on special offers etc.
- Questionnaire survey to improve service
- Marketing activities related to planning and development of products and projects
- Providing contents related to this site
- Other, manufacture and sale of goods, etc.
- 3. Provision of personal information to third parties
- In the case of obtaining prior approval from third party about third-party provision of personal information
- We will deposit with customers outsourcing parties or affiliates necessary for providing this service If you provide
- Based on laws and regulations, when third-party provision of personal information is required
- When we judge that your life, body or property may be infringed
- When a request is made by a court, an agency such as the police, or a local public entity
- In cases where we entrust handling of personal information to outsourcers who have signed confidentiality agreement to the extent necessary for attaining the above purpose of use
- Other cases where third party provision of personal information is permitted by laws and regulations